1. These Terms and Conditions are between Golden Hour Films (c/o Olly Sindle) (hereafter known as The Videographer) and the Client/s (hereafter known as The Couple).
2. The Terms & Conditions for Golden Hour Films’ wedding/event Videography services are effective from the date the initial 50% deposit payment is made by The Couple, as agreed upon on the completed booking form.
3. The Videographer agrees to be in attendance on the date/time and locations as entered on the booking form and to provide the video package chosen by The Couple, and any additional/subtractive costs as discussed in previous correspondence.
4. The Videographer agrees to have completed digital files (video edit/s) available for The Couple within ten weeks of the wedding date. Upon receipt of high resolution video file/s (as per the appropriate video package) The Couple accepts all responsibility for archiving and protecting these file/s. The Videographer agrees to also host The Couple’s video on Golden Hour’s Vimeo (streaming) page for 1 year but the link may become de-activated after. We recommend you also upload to your own private storage and/or streaming solution.
5. The Videographer backs up all native footage (rushes) but is not bound to provide The Couple with this data or working/project files unless an agreement is put in place beforehand.
6. The Videographer grants The Couple a non-exclusive perpetual personal-use license to publish video/s on the internet at their discretion, subject to the following restrictions: 1) This license is for personal use only. Personal use means non-commercial use of the video/s for display on personal websites, social networking sites and computers. The video/s may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration. The video/s may not be used in advertising. The images may not be resold, relicensed, or sub-licensed. 2) Title and ownership, and all rights now and in the future, of and for the images remain exclusively with the Videographer, who may use the images for marketing or promotional purposes at their discretion.
7. The Videographer agrees that every effort will be made to provide the highest quality services in the prevailing conditions on the day. However, due to the limited and subjective nature of the event, the Videographer can not be held responsible for certain shots not captured. Weather conditions and legislation may also prevent The Videographer from capturing shots in an optimum way. For example, aerial/drone shots can be easily affected by such conditions.
8. Payment - A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to confirm the booking. Dates are reserved only when this first payment is received by Olly Sindle as per instructions outlined in proceeding correspondence. The Couple agrees to pay the remaining 50% balance owed no later than 7 days before the wedding date. Failure to honour this may result in the Videographer not being able to travel to the wedding. All payments should be made by bank transfer to the bank details provided upon submission of booking form.
9. Cancellation: In the event that The Couple cancel the contracted services for Videography outlined in this contract at any point before the wedding ceremony takes place, the deposit will be forfeited.
10. Postponement: Should the couple wish to postpone the wedding, and re-book videography services on a later date, a $250 re-scheduling fee will be charged. This must be arranged at least 6 weeks before the original wedding date, and is subject to Olly Sindle's availability to shoot on the proposed new date. We will always do our upmost to accomodate couple's needs during such turbulent times.
11. In the unlikely event of total or part equipment failure, death, injury or illness, accident or other unforeseen events beyond the Videographer’s control, liability shall be limited to a full refund of all monies paid by The Couple and the Videographer shall not be responsible for other consequential damages, emotional or otherwise.
12. All parties please note that by The Couple completing the booking form and payment of non-refundable deposit, they are entering into a legally binding contract with The Videographer. This contract does not affect their statutory rights.